Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following vacancies: Temporary Data Entry Clerk and Customer Reconciliation Officer.
Data Entry Clerk
Core Function of the Job
1. Collects contributions from insured employers, employees, self employed and voluntary
2. Issues receipts for monies collected.
3. Maintains a cash float.
4. Informs contributors of over and under payments when issuing receipts
5. Prepares and balances cash books at the end of every work day.
6. Posting contributions details.
7. Assists with the recording and entering of data from termination/ cessation forms.
8. Assists with the keying of registration details from employers, employees and the self
9. Assists with the preparation of National Insurance Cards and letters for distribution.
10. Assists with the filing of contributions, registration forms, termination and cessation
11. Assists with maintaining a positive image of the NIB.
12. Assists with service delivery particularly to the aged.
13. Ensures that payment records are up to date.
This position requires a minimum of five (5) CXC/ GCE passes inclusive of Mathematics and
Additionally, the position requires basic training in:
- Computer and Information Technology
- Customer Relations
- Microsoft Application
One year on the job working a similar role. The experience should cover:
- Filing systems
- Customer Relations
Salary will be in range $18,000 - $30,000. All applications along with detailed curriculum vitae
This is a temporary position is based in Providenciales.
Customer Reconciliation Officer
The Customer Reconciliation Officer will report to the Data Entry Supervisor.
Core Functions of the Job:
The position performs the following:
1. Verifying monthly contribution statements
2. Reviewing MSC Status Reports
3. Verifying registrations
4. Reviewing registration cover sheets to ensure all outstanding matters are addressed
5. Process Benefit Claims when necessary
Educational Requirements and Experience
This position requires an Associate Degree in Business in Business Administration and two (2)
year on the job experience to acquire the necessary competencies to effectively respond to the
challenges of the job. The experience should span:
- Data entry
- Customer service
- Accounting (basic)
Salary will be in the salary range $30,001- $40,000 Grade 4. All applications along with detailed
The is a permanent position based in Providenciales.